"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, AND that has made all the difference" The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost

DREAMING IN ENGLISH. Are you dreaming in English yet?

WELCOME!!! This is a bit of a challenge for me!!! This blog is intended for all audiences. I hope you enjoy and get the most of it!!!

Here you might find resources to help you navigate the muddy waters of English. The humble aim of this blog is just to keep you in touch with different types of English and different aspects of the English culture , to increase your curiosity about English through many different fields.

Licencia Creative Commons
Are you dreaming in English yet? por BE se encuentra bajo una Licencia Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 3.0 Unported.

miércoles, 31 de marzo de 2010

THE COCA COLA STORY


HAVE A LOOK AT THIS BRIEF HISTORY OF ONE OF THE MOST RECOGNIZED TRADEMARKS IN THE WORLD AND PLAY THE GAME. CAN YOU ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS?

http://www.quia.com/cb/353496.html

5 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

hello.this video was very interesting.i didnt anwer all the question,only 7,jajajaj.
kisses alvaro

BE dijo...

Have you really read the quiz and tried to answer the questions?? Can you show any of the answers and summarize a little bit what you have done...
Anyway.. have a good summer and try to practise your English whenever you can....
See you soon!

dani mola cantidad dijo...

teacher, I have listened the video and I know that the cocacola has cocaine, the first glass od cocacola was in a pharmacy and more things but i haven´t the option to play the game

sorry, I have tried it but is imposble

good holidays, DANI

PD: se me olvido la contraseña de la otra cuenta y me tuve que hacer otra

Unknown dijo...

I play the game but I don´t undertund some questions and some answers because it question abaout the leaves with coca cola are made and i answer Coke leaves and it say it false,,, I hate this play JUM

Good holidays for alllll

TheSebaSC dijo...

I´ve listened the video and it´s very interesting, so it said the coca cola´s story and the components that is making. I know that the coca cola has cocaine but, it very good and sometimes this is very important because it helps to be wake up, specially if you have a lot exams.
The video is interesant.
bye, Sebas